The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1whisky escocés masculinegüisqui escocés masculine
- Most of their output was blended Scotch whisky rather than single malt, primarily the Highland Queen and Bailie Nicol Jarvie brands.
- Older is not necessarily better when it comes to fine single-malt Scotch whisky.
- His drinks of choice are Pernod, Tequila, Southern Comfort, Jim Beam and any Scotch whisky that costs more than Chivas Regal.
- At night, luxuriate at charming inns, sampling Scotch whisky.
- Pernod's roots may be in aniseed but Scotch whisky is today the largest sector in the French company's portfolio and the one to which it is giving top spin.
- Better than Baileys, it is certainly the best cream liqueur tasted, made with Scotch whisky.
- The best American piece is on how Scotch whisky still poured into the USA during Prohibition.
- But not long ago, I went to a tasting with a twist: The food was matched with six single-malt Scotch whiskies, each with its own fragrance and flavor.
- There is the famous instance of Chivas Regal Scotch whisky losing sales when it cut prices, thereby reducing its status as a prestigious gift.
- Exports of Scotch whisky soared to £2.2bn last year.
- Beer and rum, including a fairly raw variety known as aguardiente are the most popular alcoholic drinks, although urban elites prefer Scotch whisky.
- He had settled himself comfortably as if he had all the time in the world, ordered a large peg of his favorite Scotch whisky, and then, things just went out of control.
- In many households there is a strong tradition of serving the bun with Scotch whisky; but the bun may of course be found in households where Scotch whisky is never consumed.
- The first commercial back on air after days of advertising-free programming on CNN International was for Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky.
- The extraordinary success story of Scotch whisky is built on a world-class example of myth - making and alcohol-fuelled mysticism.
- A merger of Pernod and Allied, whose brands include Ballantine and Teacher's Scotch whisky, therefore looked the likeliest outcome.
- The special triple blending process makes Chivas Regal 18 Year Old the smoothest, richest Scotch whisky in the world.
- All this prosperity makes Norway an expensive place: a bottle of decent Scotch whisky, for example, costs £35.
- By law, all Scotch whisky must be aged at least three years, and few brands enter the U.S. without being aged at least four years.
- The US is the world's biggest market for Scotch whisky.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!