The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1terrier escocés masculino
- Our mascot is a Scottish terrier known as McFog the Dog - very clever indeed.
- The most memorable campaign remarks of 1944 were FDR's mocking defense of Fala, his Scottish terrier, against the charge that he sent a destroyer to fetch the pooch from Alaska.
- Some passers-by said they had seen a Scottish terrier earlier but didn't know where she had gone.
- The informality of the evening was reflected in the presence of Barney, the president's black Scottish terrier.
- Miss Beazley, an 11-week-old Scottish terrier, now has the run of the White House along with her older brother, Barney.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!