The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1vehículo de reconocimiento masculine
- The scout car's armor would stop bullets from weapons the guerillas had ammunition for, like machine guns and assault rifles.
- The BRDM four-wheel-drive amphibious scout car first appeared in the spring of 1959 and rapidly became the standard light wheeled reconnaissance vehicle in most of the Warsaw Pact armies.
- He was one of the four man crew of a wireless scout car providing air support for front line troops by relaying messages between Infantry and Army HQ.
- Early during World War II, mechanized cavalry was primarily motorized with jeeps and only light scout cars and halftracks.
- Starting light with Jeeps and armored scout cars, cavalry quickly evolved into heavier forces with armored cars, light tanks, and assault guns.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!