The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(dispositivo que codifica una señal de manera que solo pueda ser interpretada con un descodificador) scrambler masculino
- Furthermore, these devices should be additionally provided with scramblers to protect transmitted information.
- Telephone scramblers, then in their infancy, were available to staff at senior headquarters.
- Midian's TVS - 2 Series of scramblers utilize the frequency hopping type of rolling code encryption for higher security.
- You just know someone is now working on a device to block the scrambler, while some visionary is starting on a device to scramble the blocker that blocks the scrambler.
- Right now, he was contacting them on the special digital phone with a voice scrambler.
- Kilkenny noticed the disappointment anyway, despite the scrambler's odd characteristic of rendering voices emotionless during the scrambling and unscrambling process.
- I flipped open a pouch on my thigh and took out an electrical scrambler, made specifically for rendering anything electronic useless.
- Unless you want to fork out £50 for a phone scrambler and subsequently draw attention to yourself, do not call directly from work.
- The antiterrorist operation points to the need of using, on the tactical level, modern compact communication facilities with in-built scramblers.
- The arms manufacturer has developed scramblers which throw missile-guidance systems off course.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!