The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of chatarrero
1chatarrero masculinechatarrera feminine
- The aluminium parts of the traffic signals are a favourite of thieves, who sell them to scrap dealers.
- Later, they sold off the vehicle to a scrap dealer.
- The new equipment is made of different materials that have little value to scrap dealers.
- Items that are beyond repair will be stripped down to reusable components, and any bits left over will go to scrap dealers for recycling.
- Can you advise on the pros and cons of obtaining spare car parts from scrap dealers?
- The thieves strip lead from the roofs, which they can sell to scrap dealers, cashing in on high metal prices.
- Prices on the London Metal Exchange (LME) are still terrible, an aluminum scrap dealer on the East Coast says.
- The project has seen scrap dealers sign up to a code of practice designed to prevent the crooks from selling on their ill-gotten goods.
- The aircraft did not leave the country and was later sold at auction and then purchased by a scrap dealer.
- According to scrap dealers, brass prices have settled down since the 2008 financial crisis, but the thefts are continuing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!