The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de chatarrero
1chatarrero masculinochatarrera femenino
- He had set up a deal with a scrap merchant to sell the track for £40 a tonne but was arrested before any money changed hands.
- If their owners don't claim them soon, they'll be transported to a scrap merchant's and unceremoniously put through the crusher.
- Firefighters tackled a massive blaze involving at least 100 vehicles at a York scrap merchant's yard today.
- Nearby a scrap merchant was weighing a crate full of spent shell-cases.
- Screws holding the plaques stolen last month in place were sawn off and it is feared the thieves may attempt to sell them to scrap merchants.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!