The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of rasqueta
1(tool)rasqueta feminineespátula feminine
- Use a paint scraper initially to remove the majority of the finish.
- Since the site was extremely wet, lime was trucked in to help solidify the ground, enabling the fleet of scrapers to remove the required amount of dirt.
- Apply the solution to the brick; allow it to soften paint; and remove with scraper and stiff bristle brush.
- Cells were removed with a cell scraper for further analysis.
- If you haven't already cut it up, it makes a great scraper to remove frost from your car windscreen on freezing mornings!
2(for shoes)limpiabarros masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!