The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of chatarrería
1chatarrería feminine(for cars) cementerio de automóviles masculine(for cars) desguace masculine(for cars) deshuesadero masculine Mexico(for cars) desarmaduría feminine Chile
- The owner of a demolition site, who went to a scrapyard to arrange a collection, found two men weighing in metal stolen from him, a court heard.
- The sculpture was created from technology waste collected from Chinese scrapyards.
- Every year aging cars, left to decay in scrapyards or fields or suburban driveways, create more than 15 million tons of waste across the United States and Europe.
- Manchester scrapyards operate a ‘police book’ system of taking names, addresses and details of everyone who sells them metal - so the culprits may already be on record.
- ‘We used to visit scrapyards together, where he would pick up bits and pieces of old metal to weld together for his sculptures,’ he says.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!