The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de esquelético
adjetivo scrawnier, scrawniest
1(person) esquelético(person) escuálido(person) canijo(arms/legs) esquelético(arms/legs) descarnado
- Inside the gas station, Tom talks to George, who is a thin, blond-haired, scrawny fellow.
- She was scrawny, dangerously thin some said, and stiff, as though her bones ached.
- He left the office and road hard for a while before arriving at a ranch, where he was greeted by a tall and scrawny man with a long, thin mustache.
- After years of wrestling scrawny teenagers, his dedication is actually put to the test when he will have to pick on someone his own size.
- Many people still live in mud huts, grow all their own food, and rely on the one scrawny cow in the back yard for subsistence.
- A scrawny dog lay in the doorway of a hut, yawning widely.
- The stillness of the scene was suddenly disrupted when a scrawny dog ran into view.
- I honestly thought Cam ‘in person’ would be your usual scrawny writer/artist type.
- She was scrawny and flea-ridden, but her manners were impeccable as she gently placed her paw on my arm, as if to lay claim to me.
- I always remember him as a rather scrawny kid who used to ref our senior games when the official referee didn't turn up.
- You're established and then, all of a sudden, some young scrawny kid comes out of the youth team and takes your place in the side.
- Paws thudded on the ground nearby, and a small scrawny wolf darted out of the brush, headed in an erratic fashion to the path.
- Giggling toddlers play among scrawny chickens and bleating goats.
- The way his mother tells it, Allen was a scrawny kid who the high school football players used to carry to class on their shoulders.
- I'm naturally a pretty scrawny guy, so we cut out cardio entirely and just focused on bulking up.
- They were scrawny little things and their eyes had that slightly sunken in look from malnutrition.
- Staring down at the scrawny man, Jonah wondered what he had ever been afraid of.
- Red screamed, " How can you be so strong when you're so scrawny?
- He wrenched him around and grasped his scrawny neck in a dangerously tight headlock.
- He looked scrawny in his baggy clothes, but I knew that he was very strong.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!