The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1puerta mosquitera femenino
- Eddie watched from behind the screen door as the insects flew through the air.
- Startled by a vehicle, Manny Babbitt ran for cover, and tore through the screen door of the first house he came to.
- I ran up the steps, opened the screen door, then turned the handle to the front door and pushed.
- From behind me, I heard low murmurs and the sound of the screen door slapping shut.
- The words were barely out of her mouth before the back screen door slammed shut and the two were off to play.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!