The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1captura de pantalla femenino
- This time the tip-off has come from an anonymous source who has sent in a screen grab.
- I have a few reviews of Beetlejuice from various newspapers posted there, along with over thirty screen grabs from the DVD.
- In the meantime, here are some screen grabs to celebrate the show's first decade.
- I watched the video again to get some screen grabs.
- However, the company logo and the contact details at the bottom seem to be taken from crude screen grabs.
- Several TV networks and newspapers aired clips or printed screen grabs from the videos of her in July.
- A TV screen grab shows Thierry Henry handling the ball during France's World Cup 2010 playoff match against the Republic of Ireland
- The best way to approximate this is to set a monitor at the appropriate screen size, expand the browser, and take a screen grab.
- Sadly, my account hasn't been activated yet, so for this morning I was sent a document of screen grabs for what was supposed to be a 1 hour presentation.
- Here's a screen grab of the page, since it's sure to be pulled soon.
- Somebody please get a screen grab of that before they take it down.
- Mac OS X doesn't let you take screen grabs when you are running the DVD Player.
- The majority of these posts consisted of screen grabs from the first four and a half decades of the show; it was something I used to really enjoy doing.
- If anyone has seen an amusing fake author posting on Amazon.co.uk get a screen grab and email me here.
- The notes look great and are dotted with full-color screen grabs and the disc menus feature animated transitions.
- Screen grabs and extensive appendices illustrate these tutorials which are clearly presented, if a little poorly signposted.
- I haven't checked my mail to see if anyone has named the movie from which I took these screen grabs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!