The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1prueba (cinematográfica) femenino
- Meanwhile, in NYC at the Film Forum, The Blue Angel is playing… with a special look at Dietrich's screen test for the film.
- In his commentary, Jeunet says he likes Moreau's performance in her screen test even better than her excellent work in the film.
- They gave me an outline of my role, and then I had a screen test and a language test, and after that it was time for film shooting.
- It turns out that the film was intended as a screen test for a feature-length film that never got made.
- The casting directors are impressed with his authenticity, and they bring him out to Hollywood for the big, final screen test for the role of a hard boiled private investigator.
1hacerle una prueba (cinematográfica) a
- ‘I had to be screen-tested,’ confesses actor and friend of the family Brad Smith.
- The Polish Brothers screen-tested him and he looks a lot like a young George Reeves.
- She has been screen-tested to provide a video diary for Sky during the World Cup in South Africa.
- ‘The great man screen-tested me for my first role as ‘Jambavanthudu’ in ‘Sri Rama Pattabhishekam.’
- Two months later we got a call to say they wanted to screen-test her - which was the first I'd heard about it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!