The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de proyección
1Cine proyección femeninoTelevisión emisión femenino
- It also seeks to prohibit the screening of films, television programs and advertisements without a license.
- More than 3,500 video screenings of the programmes are also planned for villages with limited access to TV and radio.
- A prominent feature of the festivities were public television screenings as cameras filmed a Royal event for the first time.
- There are 60 booths outside the museum and the public is welcome to attend the speeches, forums, performances and documentary film screenings taking place inside the museum.
- Plenary sessions and workshops were also held in conjunction with the screenings of films and videos, and there was plenty to celebrate.
- All these artists will be showcased tomorrow night at the Diorama's Black Box Theatre, alongside a number of film and video screenings.
- Sign up for a regular e-mail update on the latest screenings and other film offers and competitions.
- Every once in a while, Roger would invite me to join him for a screening of a new film.
- The image is crystal clear, and the disc includes the original score by Gottfried Huppertz that was used in the film's premiere screenings.
- Andrew will be giving a talk about the expedition before a special screening of an IMAX film about Everest tomorrow evening.
- The regulations were further eased in the late 1990s to allow pop concerts and the screening of Japanese films.
- Would she like to come along with him to a special screening of a film loosely based on one of Calvino's stories?
- On Sunday, the National Galley of Canada in Ottawa is also hosting a special screening of the film.
- The highlight of the wedding will be a special screening of a film on the environment and an exhibition on nature.
- You know you're at the screening of a Canadian film when the executive producer is actually present to greet you as you arrive, and sincerely wishes that he brought everyone a cup of coffee.
- It was made an affair to remember, with the screening of a film on murders, double murders, spies, invisible spies, counter spies and international espionage.
- I would arrange for a screening of the film for all concerned parents and administrators to ensure that there are no surprises when it is used in class.
- An opening night premiere party will follow the screening, and all films will show at the Oak Street Cinema.
- For the more discerning film viewer, there are Film Society screenings every week on the big screen at the Paramount.
- Also for the first time, HBO is running a contest, ‘Home to Rome’, for viewers in connection with the screening of the film.
2(of patients) revisión (médica) femenino(esp para detección precoz) (of patients) chequeo masculino(of candidates) investigación de antecedentes femenino
3(on window, door)tejido metálico masculinomalla metálica femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!