The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(for jar) tapa de rosca femenino(for bottle) tapón de rosca masculino
- In turns of sealing the bottle best, a screw top probably does a better job than a cork, but there is a bit of a problem with perception.
- Honestly, they should put some kind of warning on the bottle if they're going to hide a screw top under the pretty festive wrapping where the cork should be.
- This precious substance was carefully picked off the plant and dropped into a bicycle repair tin with a lid or into a Marmite jar with a screw top.
- ‘I was changing the fuel bottle on my stove, and on opening the screw top, the fuel sprayed out under high pressure all over the tent,’ the 35-year-old Horn said.
- A litany of cork problems has built to such a point that frustration alone could well determine the speed with which we switch to the practical screw top.
1(bottle) con tapón de rosca(jar) con tapa de rosca
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!