The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sedición
- These varied from the trials and subsequent execution of radicals for treason, to trials for sedition and seditious libel.
- The security laws ban treason, sedition, subversion and the theft of state secrets.
- The civil law world also has known heresy, treason and sedition, though the first has disappeared with the rights of expression born of the enlightenment.
- Military officials initially told the press that he might face charges of espionage and sedition, even treason.
- He said that his lawyer advised him to leave Kenya as it was rumoured that he would soon be charged with sedition and treason.
- The false accusations we heard in the news media last week incite sectarian sedition.
- Although dead, she is variously accused of sedition, immorality and complicity with the government policy of ethnic cleansing.
- This law defined abolitionist petitions as agents of sedition and violent insurrection.
- The six have been charged with sedition and taking an illegal oath to commit a capital offence, and, if found guilty, could face life imprisonment.
- The aspect of sedition that deals with inciting violence and lawlessness is more appropriately part of public order law.
- The extended geographical jurisdiction for offences is being used here not just to cover sedition, but also treason.
- In times of wars the church stood at the forefront of sedition and treason, unless it saw some advantage for itself.
- Most revealing is the radical extension of the law of sedition.
- The most revealing aspect of the new legislation concerns the provisions regarding sedition.
- The lawyer representing the 13 has confirmed that they are to be charged with sedition and public violence.
- Of course, I'll probably have been tried by a military tribunal and stuck in some deep dark hole for sedition by that point.
- They could face charges of sedition and lengthy jail terms.
- In March 1848, authorities charged several leading nationalists with sedition.
- Those arrested are being charged with sedition and disturbing the peace.
- During disputes, he and other government ministers have churned out statements that all but equate strikes with sedition.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!