The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of autodeterminación
- Broadly speaking, they see their struggle as part of the still unfulfilled quest for self-determination and for genuine sovereignty.
- Many people from across the spectrum sacrificed for the goal of self-determination and the independence of Namibia.
- Aboriginal sovereignty and self-determination are key ideas for you.
- They would do better to remind their friends that there can be no democracy without genuine sovereignty and self-determination.
- What meaning can democracy have if it is unaccompanied by self-determination and sovereignty?
- Autonomy and self-determination are still little more than ideals that can inspire.
- Many people with whom he spoke in the provinces had expressed a desire for self-determination and perhaps autonomy.
- The demand for the right to self-determination, or even independence, must not only be made for negative reasons.
- What they recognize is the struggle of our people for self-determination.
- The right of national self-determination implied by full recognition will be hard for them to accept.
- For international politics, popular sovereignty implied both national sovereignty and self-determination.
- In the process, there will be little scope for the exercise of freedom, civil rights and self-determination.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!