The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de autónomo
1autónomopor cuenta propiato be self-employed — trabajar por cuenta propia
- If you are self-employed or your employer does not offer benefits such as those above, there are two main areas likely to be of great relevance.
- This contribution will apply to employers, employees and self-employed persons.
- When they were in government a lot of small businesses and self-employed people went bust.
- Only this time, being self-employed or running the business, they take all the risks.
- The price of health insurance for many self-employed workers and small businesses became unaffordable.
- How many self-employed people in small business get anything like 4 weeks' annual leave?
- The remaining three-quarters operated as freelance or self-employed individuals.
- They are self-employed business people who travel the country holding fairs, chiefly during the summer months.
- It's the kind of business that many self-employed people aspire to, but few manage to achieve.
- Most islanders are self-employed builders, fiddle-makers, boat-makers or jewellers.
- Inspired by his love of safari animals, the self-employed builder will make the month-long trip in October this year.
- Paul is a self-employed builder and joiner but keeps around 10 to 15 sows at one time in a paddock next to his bungalow.
- More than half of all Somalis are self-employed, as herders, farmers, or independent business owners.
- Dividends are not liable to NICs so the worker will pay less in NICs than either a conventional employee or a self-employed person.
- However, the experience gave the self-employed businessman a day to remember for the rest of his life.
- The respondent husband is a self-employed businessman in the City of Niagara Falls.
- He was working as a self-employed IT consultant and was doing well.
- She began as a self-employed cosmetics consultant, which involved running parties at peoples' homes.
- She is now a self-employed consultant advising on the workings of the Scottish parliament.
- I work as a consultant for an insurance company, training self-employed agents to run their businesses more efficiently.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!