The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de egoísta
- Since no crime has been committed in the absence of a selfish motive, these are mostly open and shut cases.
- To do good deeds simply to obtain good karma would be to act from a selfish motive, and would not earn much merit.
- Try to protest that the government is ruining your health with its selfish pleasures and see how far you get!
- For Scotland's only representative in the game's biggest tournament, the motives are purely selfish.
- They said society believed that they did a lucrative job for purely selfish reasons.
- Her girls, she says, are less selfish after their week away.
- The consumer is encouraged to feel that the transaction is less selfish, on both sides, than normal.
- I realized then that what I had said sounded incredibly selfish, yet I did not speak up.
- She was also starting to think that maybe she was a bit too selfish towards him.
- Sometimes I feel too selfish, and other times I feel too selfless.
- In my last conversation with my Grandmother before she died she called me selfish.
- Call me selfish, but I wanted to leave my mark on a true original.
- My selfish desires had led me into betraying this withdrawn and deeply religious family.
- When I had the second, I realised it was a bit selfish.
- I gave a bittersweet sigh and tried not to feel selfish about the situation.
- She felt a bit envious momentarily before she brushed it off, feeling selfish.
- Although he had to admit it seemed selfish, he couldn't tell her.
- I suppose one could say that we are selfish in this way.
- My reason for being pro-choice is kind of selfish in a way.
- His determination and the will to win make him selfish on the ice.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!