The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cinta adhesiva femininecel(l)o masculine Spain Trademarkcinta durex feminine Latin America Trademarkdurex masculine Latin America Trademark
- My shoes were hurting my feet so much that I resorted to sticking Sellotape to the places where my shoes were rubbing me and even so I was half limping most of the way home.
- They used Sellotape on the dismembered flowers and Mum, God bless her, never noticed.
- In the past week a notice headed ‘consultation’ was put up by City of York Council on the gate leading into Walmgate Stray off Heslington Road - it had been attached to a gatepost with Sellotape.
- The original cellophane has then been re-applied and the slit covered by a combination of a piece of Sellotape (applied in a strip so that it appears to be a seam in the cellophane) and the importer's label/sticker.
- In fact the clips on the lid broke the first time I used it, and I had to tape the lid down for each churn with about half a roll of Sellotape - a procedure I followed every time I made ice cream for the next five years.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!