The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of sensacionalismo
- As has been pointed out, this is really a story of shoddy journalism and sensationalism, not the value of design in society per se.
- The publishers as well as the journalists of sensationalism have gained fortunes but certainly not honor.
- Going any deeper into speculation would be journalistic sensationalism.
- Hype and sensationalism have robbed news stories of credibility.
- If I wanted I could probably make an argument that journalism and sensationalism are one and the same thing.
- When I first read news of this ecological disaster in a national paper I dismissed it as journalistic sensationalism.
- The mummy never existed and the entire tale is a journalistic exercise in bad writing and witless sensationalism, a story that the British Museum is often called upon to deny.
- Instead the journalist seemed more interested in sensationalism.
- A third conclusion concerns the distinctive blend of science, sexuality, and sensationalism in the story of hysteria.
- But again, in my opinion it's tabloid-style sensationalism to run stories the reporters or editors don't even know have any validity at all.
- But catchy headlines are one thing, basing an entire front page story on nothing but sensationalism is quite another.
- I don't think that we can do much about media sensationalism or the scientific ignorance of many journalists.
- Also, in a panic to attract a share of the fractured audience, the conventional media have embraced sensationalism, he writes.
- Unfortunately, according to the present dogma health care is not a matter of health, merely a matter of political demagogy and media sensationalism.
- It just goes to show that there's nothing like a globalized media for sensationalism.
- Industry representatives angrily charge that these and similar true stories are examples of media sensationalism.
- The result is to create sensationalism in the media at the expense of the union and its management.
- What gave the story its sensationalism was found to be untrue.
- The mondo format of sensationalism dressed as public information is alive and well.
- Such references in the discussion are consistent with a pragmatic working document, not for sensationalism or public melodrama.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!