The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of sensualidad
- You enjoy luxury, sensuality, and pleasures of the flesh.
- The nazir offers his hair to God as a symbol that he is sublimating and consecrating his sensuality and sexual energy.
- She delves into sensuality, illusion and sexual exploration when asked what inspired her to open up three months ago.
- Pleasure and sensuality were accepted as normal and natural.
- Nowadays, boybands showed more sensuality as well as sexuality.
- There is debate around the negation and/or quarantining of children's sensuality and developing sexuality.
- But the women use sensuality and sexuality as a form of liberation.
- There is a very thin line between crude sexuality and sensuality.
- In this context, sensuality and sexuality are two separate dimensions.
- Sometimes in life you can feel passion, jealousy, sensuality, loathing, and love.
- And, is not the previously-mentioned sensuality also closely connected to carnal pleasures?
- Eroticism, sensuality and feelings are irrelevant.
- Arriving at positive realizations about our sensuality, body image, and love life can be a difficult process.
- What comes across is Peer's boundless mix of sensuality and self-delusion.
- With people of very low sexual desire it is better not to enter directly into the sexual fantasy but rather to proceed slowly, from sensuality to sex.
- Needless to say, this lack of sensuality makes him the less-than-ideal sexual partner for Frances.
- While dance connects us to sensuality, music provides a safe vehicle for the expression of emotional unrest.
- Those are the two extremes of human sexuality, and there are all gradations of chastity and sensuality in between.
- The absence of any hint of illicit sexuality or even of Egyptian sensuality suggests the way in which Cleopatra's willingness to die cleanses her from sexual taint.
- Be imaginative and experiment with all the sensuality and sexuality that the human body has to offer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!