The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of separatismo
- The curse of nationalism and religious separatism has to be recognised and accepted as a force.
- Among the most common of these are ethnic separatism and communal violence.
- But it is only in the past 40 years that separatism has entered the political mainstream.
- The new president inherits a nation torn by ethnic violence and separatism.
- The situation has become increasingly tense as street protests, ethnic conflict and armed separatism have emerged across the nation.
- It borrowed phrases from Marxism to cover over its reactionary nationalist programme, which included ethnic separatism.
- Indonesian leaders recognized the possibility of ethnic and regional separatism from the beginning of the republic.
- At first a strong advocate of Black separatism, he was prepared to condone violence as a means of self-defence.
- Perhaps separatism is the result of a corrupt and arrogant government as is the case now.
- Secondly, he feared separatism and sectarianism.
- There was no political separatism in France during this period, only a cultural regionalism that was entirely compatible with national unity.
- Moreover, it noted the organization law prohibits civic groups from advocating communism or separatism.
- And this is what extended terrorism and separatism to others in the most sensitive area of our country.
- The program of separatism is completely dependent upon winning the support of the Western powers.
- Would the member please withdraw the comment he made about advocating separatism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!