The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(don de descubrir cosas sin proponérselo) serendipia feminine
- I don't worry about surveillance as much as I worry that chance encounters and serendipity may disappear.
- Evolution seems to proceed not by design but by chance and serendipity.
- While there is appeal in the spontaneity and serendipity of these events, they do not amount to community.
- Nick is talking about a different sort of thing - a high incidence of serendipity and coincidence in one's life.
- It's only luck or rather serendipity, which makes them successful.
- With yet another stroke of serendipity, they are BOTH newly single!
- A mixture of serendipity, personal experience and recommendation built the list of artists.
- Discovery, for an artist, is rarely the much-advertised miracle of serendipity.
- What is lost, some say, is the experience of serendipity and the delight in finding things that you would not naturally seek out.
- One of the nicest things about traveling is the part that serendipity plays in our adventures.
- Success often depends on serendipity and clues turned up by other investigations.
- Such serendipity is typical of a constantly surprising show whose overlapping paths continually come full circle.
- Like most worthwhile adventures, the origins of this particular grand excursion are rooted in pure serendipity.
- A few weeks ago, in one of those moments of serendipity, I came across a book waiting to be placed in our law library's rare book collection.
- It was only through sheer serendipity that he found what he was looking for bobbing about on the Clyde just a few miles from his home in Woodlands.
- There is huge serendipity in life and we cannot plan for it of course.
- The arts develop because of aptitude, talent, genius, hard work and serendipity.
- In his own words, he scraped a living in Bangkok but then serendipity came again in the form of a meeting with two influential people in Bangkok.
- Through standard musical comedy serendipity, George is given an audition opposite Clare!
- You might say this is serendipity, but you really have to make these things happen.