The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of serenidad
- He was an inspiration to his colleagues and radiated peace, calm and serenity.
- The sculpture, by contrast, displays a deep sense of calm and serenity.
- The penalty for her treachery was to suffer this torment every waking moment, denying her the calm serenity she craved.
- Leaders bear the present difficulties with calm and serenity because of their faith in the vision.
- Help them to do this as they need serenity and peace of mind while they are recuperating.
- I was filled with an eerie calm, the same serenity that had settled over me when Joseph died.
- He was a man who exuded serenity and tranquility, a man at peace with himself, with God and with the world.
- One week of peace and serenity goes a long way in making up for the other fifty-one.
- Mary lived a fine long life in the peace and serenity of her native village.
- Her works are a celebration of beauty and serenity and come without the burden of hidden messages.
- She had been ill for some time and bore her cross with dignity and serenity.
- Her advice was often comfort and solace in itself and her ways were the ways of goodness and serenity.
- The lighted candles and dim red light of the sanctuary give a feeling of intense serenity.
- A weekend break here, amid such beauty and serenity, will revive flagging city spirits.
- The serenity is broken only by the sound of water gushing down the mountain slope.
- Where once architecture could be an emblem of serenity, it has now become an instrument of business.
- Some rooms emanate an air of serenity, while others feel lively and vivacious.
- Time stops, serenity is shattered and the aftermath is a bruising period of shock and guilt.
- They have the same quiet serenity which I have observed time and again over the past few days.
- She was in great and growing pain, but the calm - the serenity - was always there.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!