The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The presence of small lymphocytes in serous cavity fluid can pose great difficulty in the differentiation between a low-grade lymphoproliferative disorder and reactive lymphocytosis.
- Liquefied vitreous, serous fluid, or blood may collect in the subretinal space between the sensory retina and the underlying layer of retinal pigment epithelium.
- Collection of pooled blood or serous fluid is an additional risk for obese patients.
- There is a disproportionate reduction of serous acini of the submucosal glands, which contain lysozyme, lactoferrin, and an antiprotease of small molecular weight.
- The submandibular glands produce a mixture of serous and mucous saliva.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!