The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1acoso sexual masculinehostigamiento sexual masculine
- The campaign to criminalize sexual harassment in the workplace began in the late 1970s.
- The concepts of spousal rape and sexual harassment are not well established, and, consequently, such acts are not considered crimes.
- I have a lot of people come to see me where they've been accused of something in the workplace such as sexual harassment or an issue.
- An active women's movement has put domestic violence, rape, and workplace sexual harassment on the public agenda.
- The especially broad coverage for sexual harassment indicates a strong legislative intent to fight harassment.
- Bill's idea is to pursue the first class action lawsuit for sexual harassment.
- Regrettably there is still no tangible legislation that tackles the problem of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- The Commission evidently wished to encourage the social partners to take specific action to combat sexual harassment, but without success.
- The law should account for what social science research tells us about sexual harassment.
- They are subject to family violence at home and sexual harassment in the work place.
- Grossman's other columns on sexual harassment and discrimination law can be found in the archive of her columns on this site.
- Laws against sexual harassment were long considered a symptom of American prudishness.
- Her other columns on sexual harassment and other forms of sex discrimination can be found in the archive of her columns on this site.
- On 28 June 2000 there occurred an incident in which he was alleged to have engaged in sexual harassment of a female pupil.
- Women scientists also spoke of those hardy perennials - sexual harassment and gender-related harassment.
- Three codes of practice in relation to the prevention of bullying in the workplace and sexual harassment were launched last March.
- But for women who have been at the receiving end of sexual harassment in the work place, it is enough to shatter their sense of self.
- They address issues such as sexual harassment in the workplace and women's safety in the community.
- Indeed, until relatively recently sexual harassment in the workplace was regarded as inevitable.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!