The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tadorna hembra feminine
- One of the most attractive of our waterfowl, the goose-like shelduck is renowned for its spectacular moult gatherings along the northern coast of Germany.
- Low-level attacks against crèches of Canada geese and shelduck are another spectacle, the avocets performing highly attractive ‘butterfly’ flights.
- Dozens of humans and millions of domesticated birds have died in at least eight Asian countries so far, and now China has said the disease is killing wild bar-headed geese, cormorants, and shelducks.
- The downy chicks are similar in markings to those of the shelduck.
- My first sighting was of large numbers of pink-footed geese and wigeon along with some ringed plover and shelduck.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!