Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The best ways to find a shoe tree are luck, accident, or word of mouth.
- I found the second shoe tree a day after that, and the third one three days after that.
- This narrow, 180-foot-long assembly of cast-offs included shoe trees, crockery, wheels, hand tools, hardware, animal horns and masks from various cultures, nestled one after the other.
- Additional notes: - if you're going to spend some money on real shoes, get some shoe trees.
- He also bought a pair of shoe trees to keep his 10EEEs in top shape.