The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1estrella fugaz femenino
- Tiny meteors, commonly called shooting stars, hit the earth's atmosphere and turn into fiery streaks.
- It was not a satellite, meteor or shooting star.
- That's much larger than the dust grains that vaporize in the atmosphere to form most shooting stars, or meteors, but not large enough to crater Earth's crust.
- The appearance of comets in photographs can give the erroneous impression that they streak through the night sky like a meteor or a shooting star.
- Meteors, also called shooting stars, are really streaks of light that flash across the sky as bits of dust and rock in space collide with the Earth's upper atmosphere and vaporize.
- However, the meteors or shooting stars last for only a few seconds.
- It was falling down fast like a shooting star or a meteor and I was waiting to hear an explosion.
- Small shooting stars tore through the atmosphere.
- It's a piece of a shooting star that falls to Earth.
- A sudden gleam shined brightly in the pale pink and yellow horizon, falling downward to earth like a shooting star.
- Where the heck is this shooting star of yours, anyway?
- She looked back out the window; she was hoping to see another shooting star so she could make another wish, only to be greeted by her breath fogging up the window.
- It flew silently, lower and faster than any airplane normally would, and slower and longer than any shooting star I've ever witnessed.
- The girl tilted her head back, once again hoping for that shooting star, for a flicker of hope of a granted wish.
- Within a minute we saw a slow red shooting star cross the summer night sky.
- She said she had seen a brilliant green shooting star earlier in the evening.
- It was too large to be a shooting star, too fast to be something actually entering the atmosphere, and too realistic to be anything but a figment of my imagination.
- The night sky should be exploding with celestial activity as one of the most impressive shooting star showers of the year takes place this week.
- She then looked at us, and said, ‘Look, shooting star!’
- Diego whispered, ‘So what did you wish for on that shooting star?’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!