The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The man in front of me unloads his basket, then dumps his plastic basket on top of the neat stack of other shopping baskets.
- Her defence was that she had no intention of stealing but had absent-mindedly placed the items in her shopping basket.
- He dropped them into a shopping basket that was already so laden with tools that he had a hard time maneuvering it down the narrow aisle.
- Fishing nets, cafe life, a shopping basket hanging on the back of a blue door - all very evocative of the French way of life and celebration of food.
- Many supermarkets are experiencing a chronic shortage of shopping baskets because shoppers too mean to buy plastic bags are stealing them, it emerged yesterday.
- Refuse those plastic bags that eventually disfigure our towns and countryside and use a shopping basket.
- She had a shopping basket on the front of the bicycle and seemed to be wearing a blue anorak with a hood.
- The company is now selling advertising space in car parks, on petrol-pump handles, shopping baskets, lorries and even the floor of its supermarkets.
- They've ridden the same bike for 50 years and still use its little shopping basket to carry their groceries.
- So, next time I was in the supermarket, I picked up a small pack and hid it at the bottom of my shopping basket in case anyone I knew came along and saw it.
- The whole gallery space was set up to look like a supermarket, with aisles and checkout stations and shopping baskets.
- I'm thinking of getting a removeable wire shopping basket for the handlebars.
- Mom kept ordering assistants back to the storage sheds until we had enough bulbs and tubers to fill two shopping baskets.
- It's a great shop to walk around, but without a shopping basket.
- In my local supermarket, I see harassed Italian mothers shoving packets of pre-washed salads into their shopping baskets as well as ready-made pizzas.
- Accompanied by a man who appeared to be her bodyguard, she smiled as she loaded her shopping basket.
- I think my favorite features of the stroller are the removeable wheels and the big shopping basket.
- But now she finds it much easier to reach up and grip even heavy objects and put them in her shopping basket.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!