The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de postigo
1(on window)(inner) postigo masculino(inner) contraventana femenino(outer) postigo masculino(outer) persiana femenino
- A pair of windows with wooden shutters allows for a good deal of incoming light.
- It appears that a thief, described as a drunk male wearing a combat jacket, used a crowbar to prise open the security shutter before smashing the window.
- There were two doors, both seemingly exiting to the outside, and two windows that were covered on the inside by primitive wooden shutters.
- The master bedroom has an attractive bay window facing out on the street, with original wooden shutters for privacy.
- The timber casement windows are new, but much of the interior wood is original including the window shutters and some panelled doors.
- The other two bedrooms are at the front of the house and have the original window shutters for added privacy.
- The room is done up in the old colonial style, complete with red stained wooden floors, four poster bed, wooden shutters for windows and so on.
- As he already had an alarm system, window and door shutters plus several heavy security doors, I would have thought he had provided adequate security arrangements already.
- Decorated in pastel colours, the bedrooms retain many period features including wooden ceilings, window shutters and original doors with metal latches.
- The house has 220 square metres of space and includes a number of period features such as fireplaces, window shutters and wooden floors.
- I ran to the wooden shutters covering the windows by the door.
- Both rooms have pale yellow walls and white ceilings and each has an original window with wooden shutters, overlooking the gardens.
- The old wooden window shutters in this area have been retained and are in good condition.
- It was a room of narrow but long shape, with two glassless windows with wooden shutters.
- There are charmingly rickety old-style shutters on both the inside and outside of the long tall windows and large mirrored floor-to-ceiling wardrobes add to the sense of space.
- I almost fell out of the window when one of the shutters came off its hinges.
- Outside, rain pattered against the sides of the wooden house and shutters to the windows, and Lon loathed joining the horrid weather, but had no other choice.
- He threw open the shutters of two windows to reveal a simple and slightly dilapidated room with a stone fireplace built out from one wall, and furnished only with two wooden cots and a bench.
- Stylish wood window shutter panels with operable louvers offer privacy as well as control over the amount of light that enters a room.
- Despite having an alarm system, window and door shutters, plus several heavy security doors, thieves still managed to break into his shop on Saturday.
- In order to prevent the image from being blurry, Cassini actually had to rotate while the camera shutter was open in order to maintain her pointing at Phoebe.
- When the shutter of your camera opens for that fraction of a second, photons of light stream in and strike the silver halide grains suspended in the gelatin emulsion.
- The camera shutter was open for 8 m sec per frame to avoid motion blur of the particles.
- Arbus focused her camera and triggered the shutter.
- Even with your camera on top of a tripod, if you only use your finger to keep the shutter open, you run the risk of camera movement.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!