Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1que se efectúa sin levantar el brazo por encima del hombro
- After more than a decade in the minors, Taylor changed his delivery to a sidearm motion, which improved his control.
- It isn't common knowledge today, but Walter Johnson threw his blazing fastball with a sidearm delivery.
- Osoria relies on a hard sinking fastball thrown with a sidearm delivery.
- As a middle and long reliever, Pina continued to fool hitters with his sidearm delivery and deceptive palmball.
- He made casual sidearm throws to first and took wild swings at pitches in the dirt.
- When general manager Ken Williams watched the tape, he liked what he saw - sinking and moving pitches, a sidearm delivery and an ability as a right-hander to get out left-handed hitters.
- When he is ahead in the count, he likes to drop down to a sidearm delivery and throw a two-seam fastball or hard slider.
- Any slide with the heel decidedly outside of the toe will open the shoulders and body away from the target and create a sidearm delivery.
- He used a sidearm delivery, and actually turned his back completely on the batter before spinning forward in his motion.
- He also drops down to throw his sinker and slider from a sidearm delivery.
- This year, Rusch sports a tighter, bigger-breaking curve, and he has been using a sidearm delivery occasionally on breaking pitches to left-handed batters.
- Johnson had a blazing fastball that flowed effortlessly from his exaggerated sidearm delivery.
- His sidearm delivery is tough on right-handed hitters because the fastball moves down and in on them.
- Though he has been criticized for his unorthodox sidearm delivery, he is the second-leading passer in the history of the league.
- The sidearm delivery especially was effective.
- He has the funky sidearm delivery to make it happen.
- Borland has a sidearm delivery that can be deceptive.
- Shouse, 33, is a longtime minor leaguer who developed a sidearm delivery to use against left-handed hitters last year.
- He never has been accurate when he drops into a sidearm delivery, and he is struggling too much for a third-year pro.
- He throws from a strange arm slot, almost sidearm, and if he loses that slot, wildness can result.
1sin levantar el brazo por encima del hombro
arma que se lleva en el costado o colgada del cinturón
- The P - 35 was the standard sidearm of both sides in the Falklands intervention, and many were used by both Israeli and Arab forces in the Middle East.
- Fry - 739 had a hand around the throat ribbing of her armor and his sidearm against the side of her helmet.
- In the course of this encounter, a courageous career prison officer and part-time cop named Claude Deckard braved the rifle fire with his personal sidearm at the distance of a football field.
- Stone watched the scene play out in slow motion as the man grabbed one of the officer's sidearms and bring it to bear where they were standing.
- And having a personal sidearm wouldn't help you under many civil war scenarios.
- All of the above C [O.sub.2] powered repeaters are useful in training for the street by duplicating the heft and overall feel of popular sidearms used in law enforcement and for personal defense.
- The exact total, however, is unknown, as most citations only refer to ‘pistol’ or ‘revolver’ and some famous events do not mention sidearms at all.
- This system is usually found in small personal defense pistols, or in full-sized law enforcement sidearms In the latter case, it is a deterrent against liability lawsuits.
- After-market grips on self-defense handguns (and sporting sidearms as well) create a better fit between customer and product.
- They are armed with 9mm sidearms as standard, but can upgrade these to 12.5mm sidearms if they wish.
- Police recovered five rifles, 18 sidearms, 84 bullets, and 700 assegais in follow-up house-to-house searches.
- By carrying sidearms, contractor employees run the risk of being seen as unlawful combatants.
- We who carry sidearms are also in need of knowing the basic in and outs of knife offense/defense.
- With regards to the number of weapons that a player can carry at any one time, one automatic rifle and one sidearm may be carried, along with a lethal knife for silent close quarters takedowns.
- In every U.S. military action from World War I to Vietnam, the 1911 served as the standard sidearm for the American armed services.
- I had always been a fan of the M1911 pistol, but after Cooper's training, the 1911.45 was the only sidearm that mattered to me.
- A police presence has been established to stabilise the area after 171 men were arrested and rifles, sidearms, ammunition, assegais and pangas seized.
- While many photos of Patton show him carrying one or two ivory-handled sidearms, Eisenhower is never depicted as visibly armed.
- Energy rifles and sidearms were stacked along one wall, small explosives charges and other weapons stored around the room.
- Although sidearms are usually primary defensive weapons for officers on patrol, they are secondary on tactical SWAT call-outs where shoulder-fired arms generally take over.