The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de simultáneamente
1simultáneamentea la vezal mismo tiempoa un tiempo
- The concerts will take place simultaneously at five venues around the world.
- He was the first guy to beat match two records together and play them simultaneously.
- She was fully aware of what she was trying to say, and yet she was simultaneously unaware.
- The Beatles were the first and last pop group who were simultaneously the best in their field and popular too.
- In this post I shall provide an example that illustrates all these points simultaneously.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!