The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of individualmente
1(separately)individualmenteseparadamentepor separadouno por uno
- At this stage, people begin singly and alone, almost always silently, to question their own past values.
- In Dunnes, the pack of four was €6.84, no cheaper than buying the cans singly.
- Interspersed between dance items were the tin whistle groups who played both singly and in groups turning out a lively medley of tunes.
- Do we do better acting singly, or can we collaborate for shared purpose?
- They play singly and also form a strong partnership in the doubles in the U15 grade, most of which will be in their home county.
2US(single-handedly)sin (la) ayuda de nadie
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!