Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ciudad hermana feminine(company) afiliado(company) asociado
- I mentioned the efforts of San Diego Rotary Club that resulted in their home town becoming a sister city of Jalalabad.
- Marseille became the sister city of Shanghai in 1987.
- ‘Jakarta is an important sister city, with which Rotterdam enjoys an excellent relationship,’ the Mayor said in a statement.
- Council agreed Monday to forge ahead with a proposal to select a third sister city, this time in the Shanghai area of China.
- From Dubai we drove for ten minutes to its sister city of Sharjah - a graceful modern urban centre with an eastern flavour.
- Steves notes Richmond has always had a good relationship with its sister city Wakayama.
- The sister city agreement between the two cities started in 1986 and there have been several projects undertaken over the years.
- One day, an ambassador came to our House, a merchant from Ched Nasad, our sister city.
- Ambon's had a long relationship with Darwin as a sister city - links nurtured through education, agricultural exchanges, and an annual yacht race - a major regional sporting event.
- But if our sister city was under attack, why had we not sent help?
- The sister city relationship between Dingle and Santa Barbara will help strengthen mutual understanding and promote friendly relations between both towns.
- He established the first sister city exchange ever in Australia between Lismore and Yamato-Takada.
- The students come from Yamato-Takada, Lismore's sister city.