The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of dieciséis
- They were working fifteen to sixteen hours a day and at the same time coping with the difficulties of living on a reduced benefit.
- A total of fifteen salmon were caught by anglers ranging in age from four years to sixteen years.
- We only have about four hundred students in all, so the most we have in a class in fifteen or sixteen.
- He said there were sixteen to eighteen permanent nursing places waiting to be filled while staff overtime was banned.
- Where else can you get four adorable sparkly halter tops for sixteen dollars?
- Besides: with sixteen guests in all, and four weeks to fill, we have a pleasing numerical symmetry.
- He estimated that the room was at least sixteen feet tall, meaning that it would take four of him to reach the top.
- There were eight drink driving offences in the first week, twelve in the second, sixteen in the third and eighteen in the fourth.
- Plants require sixteen nutrients to grow and produce their flowers, fruits or vegetables.
1(invariable adjective) dieciséis
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!