Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1escéptico masculineescéptica feminineshe's a bit of a skeptic — es algo escéptica
- How does he gain by fortressing himself and his administration away from critics, skeptics, and questioners?
- He accepts there remain sceptics and doubters concerning the present Dublin side.
- Cynics and sceptics raised uncomfortable questions, and found serious flaws with the script.
- Lieberman has drawn so much praise, in fact, that some skeptics are questioning whether the media are getting carried away.
- Little said skeptics have questioned the science of the project since the beginning.
- The couple announced their romance in Italy earlier this month, prompting sceptics to question the validity of the match.
- Even the sceptics who had questioned the wisdom of spending 800 million euros to build and upgrade stadia, joined the party mood.
- Good journalists should be outsiders, questioners, sceptics, empathisers.
- Already skeptics are questioning whether the initial budget for the space plan is sufficient.
- He was different from the other skeptic that had questioned her before.
- Some sceptics even question the statistical findings of the Central Statistics Office.
- Indeed, all progress depends on the sceptic, the questioner, the person who does not wholly conform.
- He is rather like me, a true skeptic whose passion for questioning emotionally held beliefs and outspokenness makes him many dangerous enemies.
- Once again, the people proved all the skeptics, all the doubters, all the detractors, wrong, that democracy can work in this part of the world.
- Nevertheless, the first woman literary critic of Malayalam proved her critics and sceptics wrong.
- And among the administration's critics and war skeptics, this Senator is front and center.
- At first, the idea of bringing the Internet to print received much criticism from skeptics.
- I'm not giving in to the sceptics and critics.
- Mack continued to write about his meetings with abductees and also to endure bitter criticism and abuse from full-time UFO sceptics..
- I have no doubt that there are many sceptics who will describe this vision as a pipe-dream.