The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sartén
1(frying pan)sartén femeninosartén masculino América Latina
- I trust my gut and remove the chicken from the skillet, placing each piece on a doubled up paper towel to drain.
- Today, many of the kits are made of stainless steel and come with a variety of pots and skillets, all nested in one another.
- Simply heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat until a drop of water sizzles on it.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat.
- Spray a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Secondhand 10-or 12-inch cast iron skillets can be better than new ones.
- Divide the 4 Tbs butter between two 6-inch cast-iron skillets, and melt it over low heat.
- Place the cast-iron skillet in the oven and set the temperature to 425 F.
- Place a clean, heavy skillet on top of the sandwiches and carefully press them down to flatten.
- To practice our jumps, we became kernels of popcorn in a hot skillet.
- I love the smell of extra virgin olive oil as it hits a hot skillet.
- A 12-inch skillet will nicely accommodate dinner for four.
- He places the skillet and blowtorch down and makes his way over to some rubble.
- When the meatballs float uninterrupted, spoon them out and place in the skillet with the melted butter.
- Cover the skillet and allow to cook 5-8 minutes.
- She then mixes all the ingredients and fries the patties in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Linden gripped tighter at the knife, and Kamaria's hand encircled the handle of her skillet.
- Andy grabbed the handle of the skillet and slowly began to move it so the meat was swirling the juices.
- To make the spinach mixture, coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, add the spinach and place over medium heat.
cacerola pequeña con mango largo(saucepan)
- Place the item to be cooked in the oven (not on a metal skillet, as this tends to burn the underside of the item).
- Meanwhile, the worthy sorceress roused the Faerie prince and the light Elf from their luxurious slumbers with the aid of a cooking skillet and a wooden spoon.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!