The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1to skimp onescatimarcicatear informalmezquinar Latin America
- With each model, the Japanese auto makers are trying to ensure buyers get a car that offers better fuel economy but doesn't skimp on power and comfort.
- In the knowledge economy, we can't skimp on research.
- But the fact is that justice costs, and if we skimp on the money, then we skimp on the justice too.
- Don't skimp on necessities like line, hooks and so on.
- Some people look at the PSU as a component they can skimp on to save money to buy other parts, but that is a flaw in logic.
- So more people, especially those of modest means, would tend to skimp on prevention to save money.
- When you are the founder of a company, you want to skimp on frills; they seem like a waste of money to you.
- Risotto is the only real vegetarian option and, fortunately for the non-carnivorous, it doesn't skimp on mushrooms and pine nuts.
- The band prefers to keep things very understated, but they never skimp on melody or song structure, which, though simple, doesn't fail to captivate.
- Eat in a fancy restaurant once a week, but never again skimp on groceries, and cook really awesome meals the other 6 nights.
- If we skimp on the satellite and spyplane fleet, we'll regret it.
- It's important for us not to skimp on the musical side.
- The US $169 starting price is quite attractive, and HP does not skimp on features.
- I just hope Tom hires Bentel & Bentel again to design the new interior and doesn't skimp on the look.
- When we skimp on any one component, the others suffer, and therefore render a weekend almost completely useless.
- Don't skimp on the visual look of your plan; work with a local print shop to make it colorful and enjoyable to read and have.
- But don't skimp on the lemon juice - you'll need the acid to make the flank steak tender.
- And they didn't skimp on the cheese either; there was enough for every chip.
- Did you spend so much on CGI that you had to skimp on blood packs?
- Every day, they must skimp on meals, they must exercise, and sometimes they have to take medicine to help them lose weight.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!