The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of canalla
1canalla masculine, feminine
- When the nearest thing to a global ‘competent authority’ is a bunch of moral incompetents and slimeballs, it would seem to suggest that vigilante justice is about the only justice there is.
- I am more suspicious of them than I am of the presence of losers, sinners, factory rejects, hypocrites and slimeballs in the Catholic communion.
- This kind of ‘professional’ journalism can only come from the two-bit slimeballs that work for the student paper that huge numbers of students don't read, and for good reason.
- It makes me happy to see corporate slimeballs get their comeuppance.
- You slimeballs are all here because you're useless at everything else.
- Sleaze and slimeballs I can handle; it's her camerawork that made my stomach turn.
- I'd feel sorry for MacKay if he wasn't such a slimeball.
- The career of a former BBC journalist with a reputation for decency and integrity has been sacrificed to save the neck of a slimeball.
- Harold, the tabloids are calling him a cad, a rat, a slimeball, a disgrace and a snake.
- Maybe that girl's been telling her that you're a no-good slimeball.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!