Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- slingback shoe
- Spiky slingbacks and stiletto shoes and boots with elongated pointed or chisel toed front uppers will be made for showing off in rather than walking far.
- Become a member simply by filling out a profile, and strappy slingbacks, sexy stilettos, and melt-worthy boots are yours at about 30 percent off retail.
- The problem with slingbacks is that your heel is not held in place as securely as with pumps, so it lands at a slightly different spot each time you put your foot down.
- All I do know is that my new slingback shoes look adorable, but weren't a good choice of footwear for a night behind a bar.
- Right now, she's into mules, but I'll take any of her slingbacks and high-heeled sandals.
- All that is visible is my stockinged toes poking through my slingback heels.
- Well it would seem to me that it's perfectly fine to wear tights with slingbacks because in most cases they are shoes with no heels.
- They're these gorgeous little open-toed slingbacks in black satin and with a not-too-high, not-too-short heel of about 3 1/2 inches.
- And now when I walk into Bogna's office in a great new pair of slingbacks - she knows I've earned them!
- I saw a young woman in a little, flower print dress and slingbacks, tiny handbag held above her head in a vain attempt to stave off the rain and wind.
1sandalia de tacón feminine(con el talón descubierto) zapato de tacón masculine