The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de descuidado
adjetivo sloppier, sloppiest
1(careless)(manners/work) descuidado(presentation) descuidado(presentation) desprolijo Cono Sur(English/research) pobrehe's such a sloppy dresser — viste tan mal
- It's true that people get signed on the strength of some pretty ropey demos but you have to think about why you would want to expend the effort of being in a band and then showcase your sound in such a sloppy careless way.
- There is no reason for the government to shape policies to protect companies that are inherently weak, or are sloppy and careless.
- Meticulous on the one hand, but unbelievably sloppy and careless on the other.
- Sure, there are some plot issues and short-cuts that have to be avoided, but these are not the result of sloppy film-making or careless consideration for the audience.
- It takes 50 or 100 rounds before you really start to improve, but after 200 rounds it's easy to get sloppy and careless.
- The group responsible for evaluation and safety insisted that the other group was too quick, careless and sloppy in their safety review procedures.
- Then it uses sloppy arguments to defend their act, and they even repeat it.
- The point here is to challenge the media's effort to turn Judge Jones into something he's not in order to defend a biased and sloppy ruling.
- Holding onto profits might lead to excessive executive compensation, sloppy management, and unproductive use of assets.
- I'll stick with my sloppy couldn't care-less style thank you very much.
- I want to begin by apologizing for all of the grammatical errors, slapdash reasoning, and sloppy writing in my recent posts.
- They're right to worry: the system is haphazard and sloppy.
- And neither do you, thanks to sloppy reporting and slapdash conclusions.
- Despite what you may think, that kind of sloppy unprofessionalism doesn't add to the cutting edge breaking news image.
- The environment is gradually being ruined by sloppy and haphazard planning.
- She has a recurring dream, she confides, in which she is a sloppy and unprofessional actress.
- Don't send a resume and cover letter that has misspellings, poor grammar or looks sloppy and unprofessional.
- It's so unprofessional to have a sloppy list, so write another one, okay?
- Either way, it's entertaining, even though Blumenthal is sometimes sloppy with his facts.
- There are too many amateurs out there writing sloppy code.
- I like to have my tears jerked as much as the next sloppy sentimentalist.
- In a culture as sloppy with sentiment and theologically illiterate as ours, it's a dangerous thing to spend much time speculating about.
- I was going to write about a couple of more films tonight, but I'm fading fast and my prose is getting a little sloppy and sentimental.
- Here is architecture, rather than sloppy sentimentality or crass commercialism.
- If the love of God were as sloppy and sentimental and subjective as our own, we could never count on him to be consistent in anything.
- I know this must sound sloppy or romantic, but put yourself in my shoes, you would feel the same.
- A society run on love alone is decadent and sloppy.
2.2coloquial (sentimental)(film) sensiblero(film) sentimentaloide
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!