The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of pusilánime
1(flake of snow)copo de nieve masculine
- He watched the tiny snowflakes drift onto his black jean pants.
- They slowly walked down the road as the tiny white snowflakes fell lightly to the ground.
- Natalie loved the snow and she stood at her window watching the snowflakes fall.
- He smiled and held out his tongue trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue.
- Delicate snowflakes drifted down to land on a head of long blonde curls.
- He put his hand out and watched the snowflakes melt on his fingers.
- Without hesitation, the blond-haired boy took off again, snowflakes drifting into his face.
- Memories whirled through her mind like the snowflakes in the blizzard.
- The process is like examining a single snowflake in a blizzard.
- Tiny snowflakes brushed her face as they fell, fluttering to the ground.
- Thick snowflakes swirled, and stung his eyes.
- But the moment she was born it snowed such thick and fluffy snowflakes it amazed everyone in the hospital.
- I stared out at the drifting snowflakes absently, sitting at the counter with Connor in actual peace.
- However, given the right weather conditions, the probability that triangular snowflakes will occur is high.
- We had gone barely a hundred yards when a few snowflakes began to drift downwards.
- As I walked along the concrete sidewalk snowflakes began to fall from the grayish sky.
- I looked up at the night sky and snowflakes landed on my face.
- The waters envelop me as a few snowflakes land in my hair.
- When a snowflake melted, that design was forever lost.
- Gradually, the snowflake melts inside her palm.
2 informal, derogatory
persona excesivamente sensible y convencida de merecer un trato especial(overly sensitive person)pusilánime masculine, feminineblandengue masculine, feminine informaltimorato masculinetimorata feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!