The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de socialdemocracia
1socialdemocracia femeninodemocracia social femenino
- On yet further occasions, she seems to represent a new intellectual phenomenon: militant social democracy.
- In fact, almost the entire left today believes in highly regulated capitalism, or social democracy.
- In his first Observer article Hattersley complained that meritocracy was incompatible with social democracy.
- These policies have sometimes been described in shorthand as modern capitalism or social democracy.
- Broadbent's lecture began with a nostalgic overview of the formation of the welfare state and modern social democracy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!