The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1eufemismo(venereal disease)enfermedad venérea femenino
- Sadly, actual sex may not produce the same effect because it exposes you to social diseases that may increase the risk of a problematic prostate.
- All you have to do with this social custom is to grab the other person first and make kissy-kissy noises beside their ear, while muttering, ‘Don't get too close to me, I've got a social disease.’
- A major cookie manufacturer reported catastrophic third-quarter earnings after a model carrying a plug for its line of products died of a social disease.
- Self-exiled to the Marquesas archipelago, after a burst of profound creativity, he expired miserably in 1903 from the effects of social diseases and more-than-social drinking.
- In the past 20 years, the number of people contracting social diseases has increased rapidly in China.
- They spread their social diseases with careless aggression.
2(caused by social factors)enfermedad social femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!