The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1exclusión social femenino
- They say that more people in work should improve the overall regeneration of areas and tackle poverty, social exclusion and community cohesion.
- Plans to tackle poverty and social exclusion in Basildon are being drawn up by the council.
- Poverty and social exclusion have a negative impact on health.
- The book gives much information on links with poverty, social exclusion, and lack of access to health care.
- The Treasury said a new formula would mean more money for cities struggling with poverty and social exclusion.
- They hold that these cuts will put an economic strain on the province as they will have drastic effects on those most vulnerable to poverty and social exclusion.
- We have improved literacy by 1.2 million people, which is part of an education system that helps eliminate social exclusion.
- The programme is a national programme promoting community development as a means of addressing poverty and social exclusion.
- It said heroin abuse and drug-related deaths are firmly linked to poverty and social exclusion.
- Its aim is to tackle social exclusion, enabling older people to access services on line and bring them into contact with friends, family and others with shared interests.
- The scheme is one of the key elements in the Government's strategy to tackle social exclusion and bridge the gap between the poorest neighbourhoods and the rest of the country.
- Voluntary groups and charities have a key role to play in tackling social exclusion and building bonds in society, research published today claims.
- The root causes of social exclusion are tackled through programmes that have transformed the lives of many individuals, particularly women.
- Residents of Acomb's Westfield ward made tackling social exclusion of the elderly a top priority this year in a survey of their views.
- The roots of social exclusion lie in the lack of a job, a decent wage and a stake in the property market.
- In rural areas, young people's social exclusion can be difficult to detect and tackle.
- He committed himself to taking forward Dewar's legacy by combating social exclusion, in particular child poverty and unemployment.
- The continued existence of the separate system of care perpetuates the marginalisation and social exclusion of people with learning disabilities.
- The new forms of social exclusion feed on the old scourges of poverty and inequality.
- A spokeswoman for Sheffield Council said the overall aim was to regenerate the area by demolishing housing in a poor condition in areas of deepening social exclusion.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!