The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1red social femenino
- Global measures assess the degree of social integration or embeddedness in a social network more broadly.
- Social isolation is not just a reflection of erosion of social networks between Somalis.
- One neglected aspect of sibling influence is the extent to which siblings influence a child's social network.
- Research consistently indicates that men have much smaller social networks than women do.
- Among low-income women, those with more extensive social networks give birth to heavier, healthier children.
- I'm want to start building a social network of my own, something that extends beyond work.
- Those with the most diverse social networks tended to fare the best, he said.
- In this era of renewed interest in social networks, finally comes the results of perhaps the biggest social network connection study.
- The loss of friends and partners decreases the amount of social support received because they too were once part of the social network.
- I am disabled and don't have much of a social network.
- Older adults are often at risk of friendlessness because of disruptions to their social networks over time.
- Finding a job becomes a more difficult task for International students because their social networks take a while to establish.
- In Somalia, she had a large and supportive family and social network.
- His research focuses on the effects of demography and personality on social networks and performance.
- The healing of the split between faith and culture is something that happens inside each of us and inside our own social networks.
- These congregations share both a territory and a set of differentiated social networks.
- The researchers asked the participants five questions about their social network.
- Previous research has also determined that Asians and Asian Americans tend to seek help from social networks rather than from professionals such as counselors.
- Social networks are built out of social capital.
- Discrimination negatively affected re-employment, and social networks positively affected re-employment.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!