The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of socialismo
- With the advent of Karl Marx, socialism became a science.
- Since the 1920s, Trotsky fought against the Stalinist theory of socialism in one country.
- In the end, market socialism does appear attractive on distributional grounds.
- She believes deeply in her heart that you can have genuine socialism.
- For any socialist organization, implementing socialism should be the goal.
- Within genuine socialism, politics and the economy are connected.
- Under socialism or communism, producers of profit and receivers of profit are the same people.
- It is conventional to associate capitalism with the private ownership of the means of production and socialism with collective ownership.
- Ideas of socialism, and socialist organisation, are coming to the fore in this movement.
- These poets, it must be remembered, emerged out of a highly politicized milieu, where socialism was the word of the hour.
- They thought socialism as an economic system was the necessary analog to democracy as a political system.
- It is well known that Stalin first openly advanced his theory of socialism in one country in the fall of 1924.
- Paul Foot was throughout his life a passionate fighter for freedom, justice, internationalism, socialism and democracy.
- This relatively new ideology was based in socialism, and shared some views with nihilism.
- The idea is developed using Gramsci to show how parliamentary democracy in the west is an ideological barrier to socialism.
- Hence, the development of socialism is internally inseparable from the growth of democracy.
- They believe in a common vision for humanity (once it was socialism; now it has mutated into liberal democracy).
- Under socialism, production would be planned and organised to meet the needs of society and its members.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!