The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1energía solar feminine
- Now, solar energy is actually nuclear energy; it is radiation.
- During combustion, the fuel alcohol releases the embodied solar energy of photosynthesis and emits water and carbon dioxide.
- We are harvesting what the plant produced using photosynthesis to convert solar energy into chemical energy stored in the form of oils, carbohydrates and protein.
- In plants, algae, and cyanobacteria, oxygenic photosynthesis converts solar energy into chemical energy.
- Additionally, a number of other fully-feathered extant birds can readily absorb and use incident radiant solar energy.
- Like Earth, space is filled with diffused energy: solar energy.
- Such changes could be useful, for example, for converting solar energy directly into mechanical energy.
- The ecosystem can be seen as an energy cycle that assimilates solar energy through photosynthesis.
- The sun is one big nuclear reactor - radiation is what solar energy is.
- Modular power station for the production primarily of hydrogen from solar energy and a method of generating electric energy
- Photosynthesis is the process where solar energy is transferred into useful chemical energy.
- Aside from radiating heat into a building, dark roofing also radiates solar energy into the atmosphere.
- These solar fuels ultimately store solar energy within their chemical bonds.
- The first step in utilization of solar energy is photon capture by a lightharvesting system (antenna).
- These materials readily absorb solar energy, including the infrared portion of sunlight.
- They say the device, using tiny carbon nanotubes, might serve as the basis for an optical television or for converting solar energy into electricity once properly developed.
- Less solar energy means less heat to the land and air.
- Now, deserts are windy places, windy because they abound in solar energy, the driving force of the world's supply of moving air.
- The ocean's like a living, breathing, super-organism, using solar energy to drive the atmosphere with heat.
- Scientists in Japan have made the first device that can convert solar energy into electricity and then store the resulting electric charge.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!