Learn More About Spanish Culture
1(wind) del sudeste(wind) del sureste
- There was a fresh east, south-easterly wind which took me towards land.
- The fire began at about 3pm on Thursday and gradually spread in south-easterly winds.
- The persistent heavy rain and south-easterly winds made thing very unpleasant for everyone, especially the first part of the day.
- The barrier was closed by the authorities around noon on Monday after strong south-easterly winds and a high tide led to safety fears.
- Within Plymouth Sound, the breakwater guarantees diving in all conditions apart from strong south and south-easterly winds.
- We are benefiting from a nice south-easterly wind blowing in from over the warm continent.
- The sea was rough and choppy, and a south-easterly wind, steadily on the increase, made the fishermen's task ever more dangerous.
- It was a hot, cloudless and humid day, 27 degrees centigrade, with a light south-easterly wind.
- Strong south-easterly winds had created huge swells, but having travelled a long way to explore these gardens, we would not be defeated.
- Most diving takes place on the north side due to the prevailing south-easterly winds, and most of the sites are within easy reach.
- The Turks and Caicos Islands, which stand at the south-easterly tip of the Bahamian archipelago, are the heads of huge limestone columns that rise from a 7000 ft depth of deep blue ocean, just cutting the water's surface.
- The walks depart in a south-easterly direction to Mount Leinster, which, if the weather continues to remain fine will offer wonderful views of the Galtees, Slievenamon and the Wicklow Mountains.
- This goes in a south-easterly direction and was used for horse racing in the 19th century.
- With the aircraft at a height of about 320 ft on a south-easterly heading in fine weather, workers on the drilling rig heard a loud bang.
- The 44-foot long and 54-foot wide lawned rear garden has a south-easterly orientation and is wonderfully private thanks to high perimeter hedging.
- Prospective purchasers will be impressed by the potential offered by the rear garden which measures 91 feet by 36 feet and has a south-easterly aspect.
- They were heading in a south-easterly direction from New Orleans, Louisiana, following the Mississippi river towards the Gulf of Mexico.
- These generally move in a south-easterly direction, and each one typically has a life span of several days.
- It lives to the right-hand side of the arch as you come from a south-easterly direction.
- The south-easterly facing garden measures 212 feet by 82 feet and could easily house another property, subject to planning permission.
1viento del sudeste masculinesureste masculine